Drive CHAD® Evolution™ Electronic Oxygen Conserver
Drive CHAD® Evolution&trade OXygen Conserver
The Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver controls oxygen flow from the compressor to the patient. With this device, oxygen is delivered only on inhalation rather than constantly, which conserves oxygen supplies for longer use. This device is very lightweight but durable, made from impact resistant plastic. The Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver provides an adjustable but consistent oxygen flow with a maximum breathing rate trigger for safety.
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Plus CF preset @ 2 LPM.
- Minimum 2-year battery life* utilizing 2 AA batteries.
- Delivers a 5:1 savings ratio from 14-40 breaths per minute.
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle.
- Operating pressure range: 200-3000 PSI.
- Weighs only 14.9 ounces with batteries.
- Single push button selects the equivalent LPM dosage settings.
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life.
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag.
|Dimensions||6.1” L (15.5 cm) x 2.5” H (6.4 cm) x 3.1” W (7.9 cm)|
|Included in Box||1 Conserver|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year|