Fisher & Paykel AirSpiral™ Heated Breathing Tubing
Indications For Use
The MYAIRSPIRAL is for delivery of humidified respiratory gases. For use with myAirvo™ Series humidifiers in homes and long-term care facilities. For use at flows from 2 to 60 L/min depending on the patient interface. Compatible patient interfaces: nasal cannula, tracheostomy direct connection, mask adapter.
- myAirvo Series humidifier (“myAirvo”) on a flatsurface.
- MYOPT9SMALL/MYOPT9MEDIUM/MYOPT9LARGE/ MYOPT9TRACHE/MYOPT9MASK/OJR416HM/ OJR418HM patient interfaces.
- OPT942/OPT942E/OPT944/OPT944E/OPT946/ OPT946E/OPT970/OPT970E/OPT980/OPT980E/ OPT316/OPT318 patient interfaces.
- HC360/900PT290E chambers.
- This product is not intended for use with any medication.
- Drinkable tap water may be used with the Reusable Chamber (HC360).
CAUTION: Use only USP sterile/distilled water for inhalation, or equivalent when using the Auto-fill Chamber (900PT290E).
WARNING: Use of a non-approved accessory could impair performance or compromise safety.
Home And Long-Term Care Facility Use
- This product is intended to be used for a maximum of 60 days for home and long-term care facility use, provided that the myAirvo cleaning and maintenance instructions are followed.
- Do not soak, wash or sterilize.
Step 1: Connect breathing tube to myAirvo.
Step 2: Make sure blue connector is fully located into place.
Step 3: Connect breathing tube to patient interface once the system has warmed up. Position breathing tube below patient interface so that condensate flows away from the patient.
Step 4: Connect breathing tube clip to patient clothing or bedding. Note: connecting to patient clothing may not be suitable for all patient groups.
|Brand||Fisher & Paykel Healthcare|
|Manufacturer||Fisher & Paykel|
|Tubing Type||Heated Tubing|
|Length||6 Foot Length Tubing|
|Lumen Type||Corrugated Outer / Smooth Inner|
|Inside Diameter||22 mm I.D.|