OxyGo NEXT Portable Oxygen Concentrator
OxyGo NEXT is the next generation of portable oxygen. Its ground-breaking size and battery life have never been seen before at this high of an oxygen dose, and it is setting the standard for portable oxygen concentrators. OxyGo NEXT has user-replaceable batteries, sieve beds and an easy to read LCD display with simple controls. And it can be charged at home or on the go—giving you the freedom to embrace what’s NEXT!
At only 4.7 pounds, and with 6 flow settings, the OxyGo NEXT offers the highest oxygen output per pound of weight of any portable oxygen concentrators currently on the market. Created to meet the needs of oxygen therapy patients – for use at home, away, and for travel. OxyGo NEXT will allow healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes through a new wireless connectivity platform using Bluetooth technology. The platform includes a provider dashboard and mobile application for patient use through mobile devices. Other features include a long battery life of up to 13 hours with the optional double battery, access to the My OxyGo App, a large LCD screen, and is one of the quietest POCs on the market at 38 dB. The My OxyGo Provider Dashboard will work with the My OxyGo App to provide real-time monitoring that will aid in troubleshooting, concentrator health checks, preventative maintenance and geo-locating of patient’s POCs. Both providers and patients will be able to check battery life, column life, oxygen purity and more with the touch of a button!
- 6 Pulse Flow Settings (1260 ml/min)
- Up to 13 hour battery life*
- Only 38 dB. at setting 2
- Bluetooth-enabled units connect to your patient’s mobile device with the My OxyGo App.** You and your patient can troubleshoot, check battery life, oxygen purity and more with the touch of a button!
- Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display, My OxyGo app
- Designed for 24/7 use and conforms to all applicable FAA requirements for POC use onboard an aircraft
Designed to Follow You Anywhere!
OxyGo portable oxygen concentrators (POCs) are lightweight medical devices that can make the medical oxygen your doctor prescribed from the air around you. With OxyGo, you never need to worry about running out of oxygen and you don’t need to carry heavy tanks!
OxyGo is different from other POC brands because the units show you exactly how much time you have left on the battery. Plus, you can change the battery easily and use it at the same time—either in the car orat home!
All OxyGo POCs are clinically validated to be used 24/7, so they can supply the medical oxygen you need at home or on the go
Traveling with your OxyGo NEXT System
The FAA allows the OxyGo NEXT onboard all U.S. aircraft, here are a few points to make air travel easy.
- Ensure your OxyGo NEXT is clean, in good condition and free from damage or other signs of excessive wear or abuse.
- Bring enough charged batteries with you to power your OxyGo NEXT for no less than 150% of the expected duration of your flight, ground time before and after the flight, security screenings, connections and a conservative estimate for unanticipated delays.
- FAA regulations require that all extra batteries to be individually wrapped and protected to prevent short circuits and carried in carry-on baggage onboard aircraft only.
- Some airlines may equip their aircraft with onboard electrical power. However, availability varies by airline, type of aircraft and class of service. You must check with your airlines for availability and any specific requirements for battery life duration 48 hours before traveling. In this case, the following procedure regarding transition from battery power to aircraft electrical power must be followed:
- Remove the battery from the OxyGo NEXT.
- Connect the DC power plug to the OxyGo NEXT and plug into available airline power.
|Dimensions||7.19 x 3.26 x 8.15"|
|Dimensions with Battery||w/ 8-cell battery: L / W / H: 7.19 in. / 3.26 in. / 8.15 in.
w/ 16-cell battery: L / W / H: 7.19 in. / 3.26 in. / 9.03 in.
|Weight with Battery||4.77 pounds (includes single battery)|
|Sound Level||38 dBA at setting 2
Maximum Sound Power of 60 dBA and Maximum Sound Pressure level of 50 dBA per ISO 80601-2-69
|Warm-Up Time||2 minutes|
|Flow Settings||6 settings: 1 to 6|
|Oxygen Purity||90% - 3% /+ 6% at all settings|
|Max Outlet Pressure||< 28.9 PSI|
|AC Input Range||100 to 240 VAC 50 to 60 Hz|
|DC Output||13.5-15.0VDC,10A Max.|
|Battery||8 cell or 16 cell|
|Battery Duration||Single Battery: Up to 6.5 hours
Double Battery: Up to 13 hours
|Battery Recharge Time||Up to 3 hours for a single battery
Up to 6 hours for a double battery
|Noise Level||38 dB|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 104 ̊F (5 to 40 ̊C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3048 meters)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: -13 to 158 ̊F (-25 to 70 ̊C)
Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing Store in a dry environment
Altitude: 0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3048 meters)
|Transportation||Keep Dry, Handle With Care|
|Included in Box||OxyGo Next POC
Option of Battery
DC Car Charger, AC Wall Charger
Carry Bag with Padded Adjustable Strap
|Liter Flow||Up to 6|
|Recharge Time||Single Battery: Recharge up to 3 hours with AC or DC power
Double Battery: Recharge up to 6 hours with AC or DC power
|Battery Type||8 Cell Battery|