Comes with wall charger, car charger, bag and user manual
- Designed for medical device backup battery power and portable use. Unit automatically detects power outages and switches on seamlessly. Perfect for camping and travel.
- Works with all CPAP machines. Simple to use. Just plug in for treatment—no adapters needed.
- Powers many other standard electronic devices, including TVs, stereos, lights, laptops, phones, video game consoles, and video projectors.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- FSA and HSA eligible item
- Unlimited Linking Technology (add capacity)
- Universal Power Supply (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Percent Capacity Indicator: Digital display
Zopec Explore is the portable battery with integrated outlets for CPAP, Auto CPAP, and BiPAP machines. It's like having a wall outlet, anytime, anywhere! Zopec Explore is the smallest, lightest and most powerful of its kind on the market. Its cutting-edge design includes the same Panasonic Lithium-Ion battery cells used in Tesla Motor Vehicles.
Easy to use, with integrated wall sockets.
No traditional batteries, special adapters or converters required! Patients simply plug into the device to run CPAP machines for use.
Provides backup power with auto-switch technology.
Zopec Explore is specifically designed to provide medical device back-up. It plugs into a wall outlet to power CPAP 24 hours a day. It only runs on battery during power outages thanks to its built-in current bypass. Does not hurt battery life.
Powers almost anything!
Zopec Explore can run a laptop and even a 55” television.
Offers unlimited battery power for humidifier and other use.
The Explore 5700 and Explore 8200 can link batteries within the series to run CPAP with heated humidifiers for 8 - 12. There's no limit to how many batteries can link, satisfying any CPAP power needs.
Features three charging options.
Zopec Explore includes a universal power supply that charges from a wall socket and works worldwide (100 - 240 V and 50 - 60 Hz). Zopec also offers a Solar Panel (40W) and 12V DC - DC Car Charger.
All Zopec Explore CPAP batteries are HSA/FSA eligible expenses.
Reliable performance and great value.
Zopec Explore is designed for use with medical products and features surge protection and AutoSwitch technology, as well as other safety features.