Fisher & Paykel myAirvo™ 2 Humidifier with Integrated Flow Generator
This product is on backorder with no eta.
Introducing the F&P myAIRVO™ 2, delivering airway hydration and respiratory support with a focus on comfort and ease of use. The myAIRVO 2 has been designed specifically to be an integrated solution for delivering nasal high flow with Optiflow™. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s leading humidification technology allows the myAIRVO 2 to comfortably provide high flows of air/oxygen mixtures to spontaneously breathing patients, through the unique Optiflow nasal cannula or tracheostomy interfaces.
- Adjustable Temperature and Flow Settings
- Three temperature settings (37, 34, 31 °C) to help achieve comfort and compliance
- Integrated flow generator delivers a wide flow range (2-60 L/min) for a wide range of patients. No wall air supply is required.
- AirSpiral™ Heated Breathing Tube
- Utilizes an advanced two-spiral design to help protect against condensate
- 2-in-1 tube that connects to both Optiflow™ and Optiflow Junior interface
- No separate temperature probes or heater-wire adapters required
- Optiflow™ Nasal & Tracheostomy Interfaces
- Evaqua™ technology reduces formation of mobile condensate
- Soft, flexible prongs contoured to the patient’s nose
- Wide-bore design reduces gas jetting
- Supplemental Oxygen
- Oxygen can be added from a wall supply or concentrator
- Built-in ultrasonic oxygen analyser requires no calibration, service or replacement
|Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
|Fisher & Paykel